Review: Samsung Galaxy S8 Vs OnePlus 6
Smartphone manufacturer Samsung launched its flagship smartphone Samsung Galaxy S8 now in the new Burgundy Red Color. Samsung has lowered it to challenge OnePlus 6. The direct combat of this smartphone is from OnePlus 6, recently launched. Let’s know the users of these two smartphones are searching the most.
Features and processors:
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 has a 5.8-inch QHD + (1440×2960 pixels) super AMOLED display. The Samsung Galaxy S8 is based on the Xnos processor and Qualcomm’s 835 chipset. It has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB of storage. In addition, with the help of MicroSD card, up to 256 GB can be increased. These smartphones based on the Android 7.0 nagget operating system have a hybrid sim slot, which can be used with two SIMs or one MicroSD and one SIM card.
- Talk about onePlus 6 display, it has a 6.28 inch optical Amoled display panel. Apart from that, you get an option to select the app on the home screen, which you use the equivalent. In its display feature, you will be able to adjust its knock accordingly. Talking about the performance of OnePlus 6, the company has impressed the users with great performance in their last many flagship smartphones. OnePlus 6 has the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor. The phone is available in 64GB, 128GB and 256GB internal memory options with 8GB and 6GB RAM. Because of the capability of the RAM, the phone performs well.
Price and Availability:
- Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone burgundy red color has been priced at Rs 45,900. Apart from Burgundy Red, this phone will be available in Midnight Black, Coral Blue and Maple Gold. The online e-commerce website will be available from Flipkart and Samsung India e-stores.
- OnePlus 6 has an initial price of Rs. 34,999 in India. This smartphone is available on Amazon from May 21st. OnePlus 6’s Midnight Black Edition price is Rs 43,999, while Marvel Avengers Edition costs Rs 44,990.
Camera and other features:
- Samsung Galaxy S8 has a 3000 mAh battery. For the photography, a dual rear camera of 12 MP has been given. While there is an 8 MP front camera with autofocus for video calling and selfie. Apart from this, this phone is IP68 certified, which makes it a dust and water registrant. For connectivity the Galaxy S8 includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11AC (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type C, NFC and GPS. Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, gyroscope, heart rate sensor, magnetometer, and proximity sensor are part of the handset.
- Talk about OnePlus 6’s battery, it has 3300 mAh battery. Once charged, this phone runs 12 hours longer than normal phone. Because of the type-type charging jack, the phone is charged faster. In OnePlus 6, just like all brands of this range, 20MP + 16MP dual camera is provided in the back panel. At the same time, the 16 MP front camera has been given for Selfie. Dual rear camera delivered in the phone is fastened to fit on the subject and photos are captured rapidly. OnePlus has used smart technology in the phone’s camera, due to which the picture taken is quite good.